• Outgoing: Extroverted and exuberant but also good self-monitors.
• Empathetic: Approachable and able to sympathize.
• Accessible: Fully present and welcoming.
• Energizing: Fellow employees feel invigorated by them.
• Optimistic: Focus on solutions, not what can't work.
And finally, it's always the same song : "What does an influential person and influence mean at work ?" A power to affect persons based on prestige or a hierarchical position ? Or causing something without any direct or apparent effort ? And what does Chatterati's or Klout exactly measure ? Friendship ? Expertise ? Talktivness ? Gossiping ?